View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 04:36 AM   #202
missimpossible
Groupie
missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, Clara 2e, Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
With January quickly coming to a close, I wonder how you all feel about your chosen challenges.
Still think I'll hit one-hundred, five so far with another half-finished is pretty good going for a typical January for me, what with my second semester of uni starting. Think I'll probably hit seven, maybe eight, depending on how much I have to do over the next few days. If I hadn't read Gardens of the Moon I would suspect I'd have read a few more, but I don't want to sacrifice reading longer/denser books for the sake of the challenge, so if that's the cause of my not hitting one-hundred I won't mind too much.

The first few months will always be a bit slow for me (with the start of May being almost non-existent due to exams) but I have roughly four months off over the summer which is when I'll get the bulk of the challenge done.
missimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote