I got my Kobo Touch on Thursday and it's been a good experience so far.
But it has a few quirks of course. I'm using the 1.9.16 Firmware.
1. I have the double tap problem as mentioned in the firmware thread.
It seems that it depends on the length of the tap. The longer the tap the less likely the problem occurs.
2. I'm missing custom folders/collections
3. WLAN management needs an uverhaul. I'd expect to be able to add new WLAN connections even if I'm in range of a registered hotspot. Right now you can only choose a new hotspot if theres no known ones in range.
4. I was unable to connect to my cellphone's WLAN. It was visible but didn't accept the WEP password. Other devices (iPhone, HTC) could connect.
5. I was unable to connect to a WLAN router with WPA. The password was not accepted. I could connect to it with the same password with my cellphone and my laptop. I could connect to another router though. Both use WPA2-PSK
6. The bookmarks and annotations dialog should open to the nearest bookmark/annotation to the currently displayed page. Right now it always opens to the first page. If you have a long book with lots of annotations this gets annoying.
7. Why can I only connect to a WLAN after I have registered a Kobo-account?
I hope that these points get addressed sometime in the near future.
All in all it's a good reader with room for improvement.
You Kobo-guys keep up the good work and keep the updates coming.