View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I've seen a myriad of schemes that all claim to reset the furthest read page (without cracking the book—converting it and/or basically making it new). I've tried them all. The only fool-proof way that works 100% of the time is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan
I had to contact Kindle customer service via online chat and have them reset the furthest page read.
It really should be a feature by now.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote