Thread: Hacks Kindle Screensaver
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 02:20 PM   #49
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonunit View Post
Hey, if you're real tough you could just arrange to meet them and beat them for stealing your kindle in the first place and then take your kinldle and ROB THEM because you are a tough guy who is freaking out over fourty one bucks so you could use the money, but then I'm gusssing you're not that tough if somebody stole your KINDLE. Maybe if they stole your motorcycle or your pet cobra but face it man, they stole your frigging KINDLE.
I never leave my Kindle on my unattended Vespa. I always carry it with me in my fanny pack. But, if someone does steal it, I will [hire someone to] kick their ass.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote