View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #11
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Can you explain what you mean by that? Apple's "iBooks" reader lets you choose the font, as long as it's not hard-coded by the book.
By Apple-like I mean the "do it Steve Jobs's way are not at all" mentality that has been the Apple SOP for over a decade. In other words, forcing a font in a Kindle book is like telling me I have to read your book using your font. That is annoying as my eyes work best with certain fonts and I should be allowed to choose those fonts. I will regardless because I can strip the DRM and clean up the CSS, but most folks with a eReader probably don't have that expertise.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote