View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #12
Sharkus
Addict
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, iOS app, Android app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
I want to see them fix the ePub rendering they broke on the last update. Prior versions displayed side loaded ePub fine but this version refuses to acknowledge line breaks between paragraphs. If you turn kobo styling on it registers two line breaks between paragraphs. They worked fine in the prior version.

But better than the android version, don't even have the option of setting th text to justified.
A few questions:
1. Are you talking about version 5.3 of the application.

2. If possible, can you provide links to the epubs you are side-loading that are not functioning correctly, if they are free content that is. If not, please let me know the title / author of the book and where it was obtained from.
I want to try and replicate this issue in-house but obviously need the epubs to be able to do this.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote