View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #7
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
I happen not to agree with the reader's insistence on setting a body typeface (begin the rotting-egg pelting now). However, I recognize that this is overwhelmingly the advice given (demanded?) by all. For clarification, I'm referring to the display font, not the body font. Even Amazon, which bleeps out the "reader experience" line at every chance, encourages designing these elements of the book (chapter headings, subtitles, title page, etc).
sjkramer is offline   Reply With Quote