View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #7
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
I didn't mean *every* calibre user, don't you misquote me like that - you know what I meant

Was it only remove of a specific format? Was it not remove all except a format as well? I seemed to have far more books/formats than I can recall just from using remove specific format? I use all of the "Remove all formats", "Remove specific format" and "Remove all but specific format" options fairly regularly, but I didn't look at the patch to see exactly which of those was affected.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote