View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #13
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Arc, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
I stand by my original statement...if all the OP wants to do is read regular books, then the vox is a poor choice over an e-ink device.

[edit]: And to clarify, they said they wanted a Kindle, not a Fire which is presumably not available in the UK.
Ok I see what you mean. if all you want is to read Amazon books, and the tablet aspect is of no use to you, then a Kindle eInk reader would be better.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote