View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #319
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I have seen in the gpl source code for the eink display drivers where lab126 disable eink automatic temperature compensation and assumes that the display temperature is 25C, but this might just be an initial condition that gets changed elsewhere in the code.

Perhaps eink display comparisons should be done at 25C (77F), just to be accurate. This would be a typical outside summer time temperature around here.
I never take my Kindle outside. My home is 65F to 70F all year long. So I wonder how long do you have to have the Kindle on before it reaches 25C? Our Summers are much more hotter than yours. Our temps are 88F to 102F which is why I love Central Air. When it gets past 70F I stay indoors till Fall.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote