View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #50
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Candy is also available on Fictionwise, so there is absolutely no reason at all to withdraw the nomination! And the suggestion to do so kind of p****s me off! Serioulsy, one simple Google search and I found it!

http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b2...l-Kenton/?si=0
I didn't look at Fictionwise as I don't look there any longer because they don't have all that much that I am interested in in a format I'm willing to pay for. But every other site I looked at it was PDF only including Kobo.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote