View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #14
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
back to the original purpose of the thread, sorry for being obsessed with the offline wikipedia stuff ...

your new implementation of python works beautifully on my DR1000, thanks !

If I understand correctly, the spreadsheet application allows to see previously inaccessible cvs files, great, so you have added a new file-type to the DR, will try to open some, but for the moment I have none which would be directly useful ...

will try to see on the other forums which other python applications would be useful on the DR and have updated the wikipage accordingly.

Last edited by fekhner; 01-21-2012 at 07:30 PM.
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote