View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #41
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
And I apologize for stepping out of line the way I responded - and yes they ARE lying about the resolution useable on the jetbook. I would definitely wait til the 300 ppi b/w screens come in a large e-reader. I still believe though that the legibility of b/w text and thus the readability could be improved using my theory up top.
I would much prefer the 9.7" device be sans-color so it would have a 1600x1200 resolution. That would be very nice and the price would be able to be lower.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote