View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
preempalver
Connoisseur
preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'preempalver can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: PocketBook pro 603 (Leggo IBS fw PB 2.1.3)
Welcome dany13,
To tell the truth I've chosen to leave the customized Italian firmware, and I've used other users suggestions and customized software to enhance the standard features, like Japanese text support.
All I wanted was italian speech synthesis and a nice relaxing screen.
Thanks to the forums I've been able to compile dictionaries I needed since the first firmware for PB Leggo was a 2.0.5 without dictionaries.
The wonderful Calibre did the rest.
Last firmware upgrade (2.1.3 20111223), downloaded from IBS website, came with a nice surprise: an Italian vocabulary Zingarelli specially edited for IBS and a working note-taking feature.
So I'd say I'm happy with the product as it is now.
Feel free to ask if you have questions, I check often the forums.

Last edited by preempalver; 01-20-2012 at 07:32 PM.
preempalver is offline   Reply With Quote