View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1
A few decent enough late additions which popped up in the intervening hours and may or may not still be free tomorrow:

Previously-featured Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine Reader's Choice Award-winner Dave Zeltserman offers a Five Star-published mystery/thriller, 2nd in Bill Shannon series: Bad Karma

He, along with 15 other mostly-established thriller writers, contributes to the anthology: Intrigue (Stories of Suspense)

Previously featured Canadian mystery writer Mobashar Qureshi offers a short story: Hemlar and the Telephone Repair Man

Justin Luke Zirilli, who has been picked up by Amazon's AmazonEncore imprint, offers a short story which ties into his gay contemporary fiction novel whose sequel will be the AmazonEncore release: Todd's Major Meltdown (Gulliver's Travelers)

Sable Grey, who has had a few novellas published by Cobblestone Press, which is available via Fictionwise, offers a paranormal romance: Demon Heart I must say that overall she has rather nice covers which fit her chosen genre, which tends to be rare for self-pub; even for self-pub with a few printed works and thus some experience in seeing decent covers on their titles.

Penumbra Publishing who have an ISFDB entry offers an epic quest fantasy by Andrew Arrowsmith. They seem very new and I have no idea what their quality control is like, but hopefully it will be decent on: The Realms of Beliar: The Sword Myndarit The sword, incidentally, is a talking sword if you like that kind of thing.

Since I mentioned the previous volume in fellow Canadian Cindy Bouchard's probably self-pubbed historical family drama epic set in BC, it's only fair to tell you that one of the sequels is now also free if you picked the earlier one up: The Kingdom Was Lost 1915 (Princes of the North)

Speaking of probably self-pubbed Canadiana, this is also free for those of you who may be interested in it: Volume 4: True Ghost Stories from Canada & The Rockies (Joe Kwon's True Ghost Stories from Around the World)

This one I'm getting because the sample read decently enough and I like quasi-academic things or attempts thereof, so if you've an interest in reconstructed Anglo-Saxon poetry with commentary and notes, you may also want to give a try to : Hengest (Lost Sagas)

Enjoy, if any of the above looks like it might be your kind of thing.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote