View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #23
simplyparticular
Breecisely
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 & PRS-T2
I have only flown with my iPad (and laptop) twice. The tablet had to come out in Minneapolis, but not Fargo or Buffalo.

TSA agents and breast pumps are more amusing. Some think they are bombs and send me for a pat down, some are afraid to touch them (with gloves) after I've removed it as requested, and others (including one pregnant TSA agents=) wave it on through without batting an eye.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote