View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #38
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I still can't get Azardi to honor the css of any of my ePub 2 books. Not a single one. I've tried the latest version on Windows and Linux. What am I missing?

I download one of their test ePub 2 books and it works fine, but none of my Sigil-built ePubs are working right. They all pass validation with flying colors and I can't see any differences in the opf files.

EDIT: Well. Apparently AZARDI doesn't like something about Sigil made ePubs. As soon as I open one of their sample ePub2 books and save it with Sigil, formatting is lost when viewing with AZARDI. I'll have to investigate.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 01-20-2012 at 01:35 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote