Thread: Touch Excessive Battery Use?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 04:49 AM   #58
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Coolreader(Nexus 5)\Coolreader(Nook Touch)
The calculations that show up are just that calculations I never look at the battery percentage but my battery easily lasts between 10-15 days with wifi always on and I read about 2-3 hours a day apart from reading and replying to email.
Forget the battery % just use and see does the battery really die on you in 2-3 days if it does then their is something wrong. This is my 2nd nook the screen of the first one cracked but the battery life seems the same.
I am using a rooted nook touch and am running more apps than that run on a non rooted nook touch and 10-15 days battery life seems great to me.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote