Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:12 AM   #62
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucah View Post
Please someone help me. This the first time I use Sony ereader (PRS-T1), try to rooted. Do I need to install from V1 to V6, or just the latest one? If there is an update is it need to uninstall the old one?
You only need to install the latest one. You also don't need to uninstall previous versions when updating.

Note that every now and then Morkl may change the XML config file details, so when you do upgrade in the future you may need to do more than simply install the new apk. Read the announcements and you'll be fine.

Cheers,
Simon.