View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
G J Lau
Zealot
G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
My apologies, but I decided to go with KDP select on Amazon so I have for the moment unpublished Requiem on Smashwords. I had been going back and forth on this, but I figured this was an ideal time to try KDP Select out and see what it does. Three months from now I'll go back to Smashwords. Tell you what. If you send me a private message through this venue or at my email, which is on my blog, I'll send you a free copy in any format you prefer.
G J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote