View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 09:52 AM   #8
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
I found where Chinese dictionary is instaled on M92. I guess that deleting it (or replacing with different dictionary) would solve the 'problem'.

Does somebody know how to gain access to all files on M92 from Windows? I guess it shoudn't be problem from Linux, but I have only Win.

Or, could someone write a script to remove/rename files of Chinese dictionary?
1.You will be able to remove the Chinese dictionary with the next firmware.
2. One of my customers complained about the same problem as serge_mm. I offered to send the device to us to check it - as soon it has arrived I checked it, removed his installation and installed same dictionary again - and it worked just fine.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote