Thread: Touch Excessive Battery Use?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #49
soondai
Fanatic
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a few
Many thanks for the technique, RAH.

I too am now on my 2nd NST. My first one did the quick drain out of the gate. Thought I had a good one with my replacement, but found out different when I recharged it.

I'm surprised there isn't more out there on this issue. Doesn't seem like it can be that rare given that some of us have run into it multiple times.

As long as the "fix" continues to work, I'm going to follow your lead and not send out for another replacement. But I am not optimistic that it will get fixed with any future firmware updates.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote