View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
Hi guys, our server team knows about this issue and is providing a fix shortly (next time recommendations are updated). Definitely annoying and should not be happening. Thanks for bearing with us.
Thanks for the information. It wasn't annoying the first time, more funny as I kept saying "I've still read that" and "my interest in feng shui weddings is still nil". But, if it continued, I would start getting annoyed, especially the feng shui wedding one.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote