View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
GvilleBridge
Connoisseur
GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Tablet
Best eInk ereader for PDFs? or How do I cope with PDFs on the Kobo Touch?

I love my Kobo Touch for ePubs but every time I try reading a PDF I get frustrated with the clumsy navigation and, I suppose, entire set of limitations. Up above in MobileRead forums, for example at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&highlight=PDF it appears that there is a great deal of frustration out there about viewing PDFs and not much consensus on good PDF readers among 6-7" devices.

I'd like to ask Kobo users about (1) any success with PDFs on other devices (6-7" eInk ereaders preferred) or (2) any tips or tricks for happy viewing of PDFs on the Kobo Touch.

Tnx!
GvilleBridge is offline   Reply With Quote