View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 04:58 PM   #139
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Piracy involves "stealing." You bought the books. You didn't steal them. You then altered them. While that may be against the law and license you signed, it is not piracy until/unless you upload/sell/giveaway etc.

I think B&N allows us to upload and not apply DRM, but do you know, I can't remember. I know I don't have to choose it at Amazon or Smash...but I can't recall whether B&N has that option.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote