View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #138
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel1024 View Post
When it comes to ebooks (not that I have had the nook ST long, about 3 weeks now) I buy/plan to buy them from BN.com so long as the prices are the same or comparable to Amazon or others. I've bought a couple of ebooks from Amazon, because well...they were listed for $2.79 from the regular 9.79 and BN has them for 10.49. Buy, strip DRM, convert, side load. It ain't piracy no matter what someone may say.
You can also root the Nook, install Kindle for android and skip the conversion.

Both are practices that may or not be impacting the bottom line on either side of the Kindle vs Nook debate but that probably don't give B&N execs the warm and fuzzies.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote