View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertway View Post
I'm converting non-Drm epubs. These books have the annoying page number in the right margin. I am trying to adjust the right margin so the text does not overlap the page number, and leave the left margin as small at the 5pt mark.

I tried 15 and 30 point right margins (chosen in the page setup options) and neither had any effect. My pages span to both sides of the reader, and the page numbers still overlap.

Is there something that I'm missing?
That is ADE at work.
You can Not get rid of the numbers.
Here is what I do on my PEz. It may work on your reader
I make the body font-size 1.2em (this is the base font, for the body) in the CSS by adjusting the scaling. (I cheat and edit the CSS to get the value exact. I arrived at the number by trial and )

set the left margin 2pt (very small)
Set the right margin to 16pt (to leave room for the numbers)

I read with a Zoom level of 3 (out of 5), this scales the text bigger than the numbers.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote