View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #29
Morkl
Connoisseur
Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@Morkl,

This seems to be working OK now A couple of (probably dumb) questions, please.

Firstly, after the update I have some new files in int.mem
  1. dir - /updates
  2. file - PRS-T1 Updater.package
  3. file - script.log
I'm assuming item 3 can be deleted. Are items 1 and 2 now part of the firmware or are they temp files which can also be deleted?

Secondly, when I open a book I now get the choice to select either the new modified reader app or the original Sony app. If I chose the option to set the new app as default, would I be able to reverse the decision afterwards or would I need to use the restore package then reinstall the mod to get the either/or choice back?

Once again, many thanks for your efforts, karma heading your way
They can all be deleted; the only new stuff that is needed is the fonts folder, and it should only be needed when using custom fonts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rupor View Post
Morkl

Any chance on supporting hyphenation? Nook does (rumor says they are using different version of Adobe SDK)? Worth checking?
I was just thinking of that last night. I fear it may be rooted deep withing native libraries, but it is definitely worth looking into.
Morkl is offline   Reply With Quote