I use M92 for about 3 weeks. I like it. It is my 1st e-ink reader, but i know Kindle and Kindle DX, which do not meet my needs. On general I am very satisfied with the reader. I waited for something like it for more than year (since PB 903 was born). I use it for scribling in pdf texts, which works just fine.
I would suggest few improvements:
1) I would like to have a possibility to go directly to home page. For example by pressing Return (or Home) for several seconds.
2) Long press of Home could be used for switching between two tools (for example dictionary and scribling to text). It would be fine if user could configure what should be switched. Or the best would be to invoke a submenu with last cca 5 tools used displayed and user could choose from the list.
3) Calibration of stylus doesn't seem to work. (in firmware 1.6)
4) It would be nice to be able to remove any dictionary. If I know, I will never use Chinese-English dictionary, why to have it placed at 1st possition? It eats up space in selection menu of dictionaries.
5) It would be nice if it would be also possible to export scribbles and text in pdf only for pages, where are scribles. Pages without scribles would be ommited.
6) I like the display mode without margins. It seems to me, it could be fine to user define (the best per document) correction for automaticaly detected margin (top, bottom, left and right) + and - values in mm. Sometimes the text starts right on the edge of display which is readable, but for me a bit unnatural - I would prefer to add few mm of white. Sometimes the white edge is too large, because of unimportant heading or page numbering far away from the text block. In this case I would like to remove it and thus expand the text of interest.
7) In the long run, it would be nice if e-reader could run mapping software. It would be great to have a possibility to see a map and my possition on the map. Coordinates would get into reader from GPS via GPS-BT -> BT-WiFi -> M92 or could go by USB if M92 is able to provide USB Host.
It is only cosmetic issue, but I would change an icon on Home button. It doesn't function as Home, but as Local Menu. Also icon on the task bar should be the same as one on the button.
I know it is a tiny issue, but to my opinion creates lots of confusion for new users and they might thing the reader is defective.....