View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 05:53 AM   #1
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Embedded font book view display issue (0.4.905)

I did some tests with font embedding and might have found a book view display issue with embedded bold and italics fonts.
For some reason italicized text is not displayed italicized in book view and bold text is displayed with the default (sans serif) font instead of the embedded font. (It seems to display fine in ADE.)
Can someone please have a look at my test file and let me know whether I made an error in the stylesheet or whether this is indeed a bug.
(I used the 32x 0.4.905 Windows build)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sigil.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	81359   Click image for larger version

Name:	ADE.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	81360  
Attached Files
File Type: epub libertine_font_embedding_test.epub (759.5 KB, 37 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote