View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #7
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug56 View Post
I have the same problem with the not being able to get the pages to turn when I touch it, each time I try it just freezes up, that little circle goes around and around.
From your profile it looks like you have a cheap tablet running some Kobo software (and promoted that way) rather than an actual Kobo. It's really looking like a poor business decision on Kobo's part to get into a bunch of these deals. I've seen other posts where people were slagging Kobo since they bought a tablet with Kobo advertised heavily in relation to it. Not sure the issues in these cases are actually Kobo's fault.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote