View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350 (silver, blue); PRS-300 (), Kindle Paperwhite
Font packages ready-made for easy installing

Hello all!

I've tried to produce a couple of font packages for easy-installing into PRS+.

Each package includes 4 fonts (regular, bold, italic and bold-italic) and 3 CSS-files for 3 different font-sizes. Installing is very easy, just copy the content of the package onto the reader.
Sizes are choosen to allow 3 intermediate stages of each Sony-font-size (e.g. from X and M there are now 3 steps, not just one).

CSS-files are not perfect of course and express my taste and knowledge. Try it out if you want.
More packages if you ask...

Additionally you can find on the web-page custom builds of PRS+ to give an impression what will come in future releases of PRS+. Be aware of possible bugs. I hope the developer team doesn't have something against it. But as a huge fan of PRS+ I like it to make advertising for this great piece of software.

Where to find?
http://erhartc.bplaced.net/ereader/

Click image for larger version

Name:	WS.png
Views:	272
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	81344

A.

Last edited by Analogus; 01-14-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote