View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 11:52 AM   #320
xterminus
xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xterminus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: xterminus
sync of tags to shelves

I recently started fooling with this plugin and I can't seem to get it to syncronize calibre's tags to goodreads shelves. I can of course add a book to a shelf via the plugin in calibre, and it shows up properly on the website. But that seems to be the limit of what the plugin does.

Basicly, what I've tried is to link a book to goodreads (works, or at least the goodreads id shows up in the metadata). Then I click on the dropdown, select "linked book", and either "upload tags to shelves" or "download shelves as tags". When I do either, nothing happens. Are these options functional? Is there some step in the configuration process I'm missing?

Thanks for any ideas/help!
xterminus is offline   Reply With Quote