View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:38 PM   #42
cklls
Zealot
cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cklls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, EB1150, Pandigital SuperNova Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
@cklss - Which sites get supported depends on the size and activity of the site, how hard it would be to implement, and the interest and free time available to the developer.

http://dramione.org is smaller than we usually support, plus right now I'm concentrating on the plugin. So I'm not planning to support it.

However, FFDL is an open source project--we welcome other people contributing if you, or anyone, wants to write an adapter to support it.

Jim
Thanks, Jim. Not at all surprised that it's too small for your attention. I'll mention it to our tech person to see if she's got time to fiddle with FFDL. Apart from clicking on the link, I honestly wouldn't know where to begin! The last "code" I wrote was probably close to thirty years ago, "programming" a bunny to print from DOS commands. HTML emphasis codes (italics, bold, etc.) are about as far as I go! LOL
cklls is offline   Reply With Quote