View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 07:18 AM   #6
amoroso
Groupie
amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicWest View Post
is it a fresh install or did yours just automatically update?
When Kindle Previewer 2.3 was announced, I uninstalled the previous version via the usual uninstaller and manually installed the new one by running the EXE file.

Quote:
I think I might have uninstalled the kindle previewer first, then deleted the amazon folder from /local settings/appdata, and then reinstalled from the amazon website, before deleting that file mentioned in the above link.
My amazon folder is empty.

Quote:
I'm no wine expert sadly so I can't tell you much more than that but I would also mention that have wine ticks installed with likely VC90 and other relevant bits like fonts and that also might be part of the issue.
Does it work for you with winetricks?

Thanks.
amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote