View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #38
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR w/Glowlight, Kindle 3g, Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackr View Post
Thanks for the fast response! I did not look at the personal.ini . But it goes to show that if you thought of it, it's probably already covered.
I doubt we've thought of everything, but the FanFictionDownLoader part (as opposed to the plugin part) has been around for a couple years now and I've been working on it for over a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackr View Post
This might be the wrong area for it, but is it possible to set up a column to display stats like how many new chapters have been updated, etc?
It can't right now. The closest thing immediately available I know of is the Count Pages plugin. But I'm still on a learning curve with advanced calibre use myself.

Setting custom columns from a story's metadata (num chapters, words, etc) is something that could be done in future. I'll add it to the wish list.

Jim
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote