View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3, iPhone 5s
Totally agree with DiapDealer on the meta plugboards. They have saved my life on the series front.

I read a TON of series and using this functionality within Calibre has been a godsend (once everyone on this board helped me figure out how to configure).

I keep the books on my Kindle sorted by Collections. So my home pages show Collections and they appear like this:

- Accidental Friends - Cassidy, Dakota (4)

Once I open up the Collection, my books appear like this:

01 - The Accidental Human
02 - Accidentally Dead
03 - The Accidental Werewolf
04 - Accidentally Demonic

The meta plugboards take this information from Calibre and arrange them for me within the Collections and takes the guess work out of the next book in the series.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote