View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 09:55 AM   #106
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7; Nook Color (gifted to bro after N7 purchase)
I think Smeza means when you try to access books sideloaded with Calibre through "My Documents" rather than the Books list, they are in folders by author. I hadn't realized they were in the Books list either since I've downloaded quite a few samples from BN for my "to read" list - I've never scrolled all the way to the end to find the sideloaded books. Just always assumed they weren't listed there. The "By author" folder sorting is great for authors I'm familiar with, but if I've downloaded somebody new to try, chances are I remember the title not the author.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote