Originally Posted by Booxtor
- just copy the firmware file to your SD Card
- Put the SD Card into your M92
- Connet it to the charger
- Switch off the device
- Hold the OK (right) button pressed and switch the device on
- Update information appears on the screen (in the status line)
- Wait untill your device is updated (ca 10 min)
- Dont switch off the device while updating
- After updating the device will restart and a black start screen appears - just click the power button once.
2) Better you try and figure it out. I dont use calibre and just create folders and subfolders. May be you will prefer another way...
Can you tell me pleas, which firmware you would recommend, is the new one stable?