View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
But now I need to add the driver for my Sony Reader. Figure the best way is to reload the Connect software. But I'm on 2.0 now, not the original Sony Connect software, and I only have a disk for the original software. So when I plug in the Reader to my computer, Vista says it can't locate driver. It also doesn't show up in the COnnect software.
You can download the software right from

http://ebookstore.sony.com/downloadclient.html

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote