View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #42
unifaerie
Enthusiast
unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unifaerie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
I use Calibre on my pc to create my collections (libraries) and then load into Aldiko using the Calibre server which sorts them for you by newest, author, title or collection so that you can "browse" before selecting which books to load...
Thanks for the help - leads to another question though - how do you direct Calibre to the Aldiko app?
unifaerie is offline   Reply With Quote