View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #37
yegon
Connoisseur
yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yegon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonCZ View Post
perhaps the most popular 'equivalent' is Podcaster; I used this for a year but was *consistantly* frustrated with it, as it's poorly designed, IMO. I downloaded/installed Downcast a few months ago and haven't looked back: great product!
Yeah, it's tremendous. By equivalents, I was merely pointing out there's other options available. Downcast was my first and only purchase, can't really say how well/badly it stacks up against rival catcher apps, I just know I'm incredibly satisfied with it.
yegon is offline   Reply With Quote