Originally Posted by Federico F.
Hello, first off thanks Booxtor for all your work on the forum, as a customer I really appreciate it.
Now the boring part: I have some newbie questions in respect to well, almost everything e-book related. The most pressing ones are:
1) How do I install the firmware? and how long does it take?
2) What is the better way of organising the content on the M92? can i just create folders & subfolders directly like I would do on the PC? Or is it better to go through Calibre (and is Calibre able to create folders & subfolders?)?
These are just my initial questions, but I'm sure more will follow shortly
. Thanks for your support!
- just copy the firmware file to your SD Card
- Put the SD Card into your M92
- Connet it to the charger
- Switch off the device
- Hold the OK (right) button pressed and switch the device on
- Update information appears on the screen (in the status line)
- Wait untill your device is updated (ca 10 min)
- Dont switch off the device while updating
- After updating the device will restart and a black start screen appears - just click the power button once.
2) Better you try and figure it out. I dont use calibre and just create folders and subfolders. May be you will prefer another way...