View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #336
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
The newest version of moon+ (1.4.1) now comes with integrated page sync via dropbox.

Nothing offers as many control options as moon+, and since all devices are different and reading ought to be comfortable, people should have lots of leeway on how they control their devices. I was using the free version, but I'm off to buy it now. I emailed the dev a few months ago asking about page sync, and I love it when devs pay attention and respond to user input.
Another HUGE feature that was added on Moon+ was an image viewer. I can now finally zoom into tables and graphs. Super easy to use, you can even share those pictures.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote