View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Options for Selling e-books Overseas (in this case, U.S. to Serbia)?

You'd like to think that, in an era when we an post e-books online, anyone on the face of the Earth could buy them. But that's not always the case.

Take an e-mail I just received, from a potential customer: He told me that he'd like to buy some of my books, but he is in Serbia, and he reports that where he is, Paypal is not an option. And sending a few dollars overseas for an e-book hardly seems feasible.

I chose Paypal because it was one of the few ways I could arrange credit card payments, and sell worldwide as much as possible... but if someone doesn't have a credit card or Paypal account, what can I do?
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote