View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 08:57 PM   #3
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Is there a Loews theatre? I lived on 50th street close by and dunno remember a Lowes theatre there... or was it the one in the Marriott Marquis hotel?
Yes, right across the street from Applebees on 42nd street. 247 W. 42nd to be exact. Its pretty impressive, the theatres are ENORMOUS inside. The one I was in seated 600. BIG.

Quote:
Anyways thanks for the e-book! How was the movie? After all the silly press around T. Cruise and his new girl I am not so fond of seeing War of the Worlds anymore.
I'm definitely NOT a Tom Cruise fan (mostly because every movie he's in, I always think "Hey, that's Tom Cruise playing <whomever>"). He's always so full of himself, he can't get out of being Tom Cruise and play the role he's been hired to play. Compare that to an actor like Sean Connery or Tom Hanks in recent years (Red October, Castaway, etc.) and you can see the difference.

But, I was actually there to help manage and launch an event (which I can't go into details about here). The movie was pretty good, as long as you ignore Tom Cruise in it. <grin>
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote