View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 08:38 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 / Nexus 7 / Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker
I caught an early preview of War of the Worlds last night in New York City at Loews in Times Square...
Is there a Loews theatre? I lived on 50th street close by and dunno remember a Lowes theatre there... or was it the one in the Marriott Marquis hotel?

Anyways thanks for the e-book! How was the movie? After all the silly press around T. Cruise and his new girl I am not so fond of seeing War of the Worlds anymore.
Alexander Turcic is online now   Reply With Quote