View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #29
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Apart from the basics (Mail, Contacts, Calendar)

For reading:
Kindle
GoodReader
New York Times and Le Monde
Comixology Comics

For note taking:
Handwritten: Noteshelf, which may be replaced by the newest version of Notes Plus
Typed: Notebooks
Due for periodical reminders

Games:
Various versions of Angry Birds
Mahjong Towers
I use Comixology & GoodReader.

BTW (off-topic): Do you know where I can get a good calendar for my PC? The Windows calendar that came with the computer is the pits. It keeps messing up and not reminding me of appointments, then when I open it, it will display two or three that I've missed. Then it will work for a while and stop again.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote