View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #26
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Scrabble is cool, DG. I play against the computer all the time. Don't use iBooks very much, although I recently downloaded Stephen Hawking's latest because the color graphics wouldn't look too good on a Kindle.
Me too, love Scrabble! I even went on ebay and bought the 50th anniversary edition of the game to play with the 8 yr old granddaughter.

I found a great hint for kids......to keep them interested, build their vocabulary, and level the playing field, let them use the dictionary to build words until they are comfortable.

I swear, I think the main reason I orginially bought the Ipad 2 was because of the way the pages turned.......

However, I've found it extremely comfortable to read on, and for any books with illustrations in color, or graphs, or pdf's, you can beat the results.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote