View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #150
HomeInMyShoes
Ginormous Intergalactic
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
^Nah, there's too many stickied threads in the subforums for me already. This one should have enough traffic not to be buried.

I'm on the home stretch of Black Rain. Then I can concentrate on Kafka and Pratchett for my challenge reads. It looks like I might actually close in on 2,000 pages and 7 books in Januray.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote